White copper: The shielding effect is slightly worse, softer, the price is more expensive than stainless steel, easy to put on tin, most of the shields are now made of white copper.
Stainless steel: good shielding effect, high strength and moderate price; but it is difficult to apply tin (it can hardly be tinned when no surface treatment is done, and it is improved after nickel plating, but it is not conducive to patch).
Tinplate: The shielding effect is the worst, but the tin is good and the price is cheap.
Tin bronze: The shielding effect is slightly worse, and the tin condition is to be checked.
Brass: The shielding effect is slightly worse, and the tinning condition is to be checked.
In the analysis of the above products, the white copper has good shielding effect, good corrosion resistance and good welding performance. Although the price is more expensive than stainless steel, most of them use the white copper as the raw material of the shielding cover.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principles of terminal block design
- Connector manufacturing requirements
- Terminal concept
- Application of PCB terminal blocks in the field...
- Shield has the function of reducing interference
- Outdoor terminal box moisture protection measures
- Analyze the characteristics of the tension spring
- Metal stamping parts application field
- Advantages of plugging and unplugging terminals
- Hardware shrapnel function