1. Large wiring capacity, can adapt to various wiring requirements.
2. The crimping frame and the welding pin are mechanically decoupled, that is, since the clamping frame and the welding pin are not integrated, the torque when the screw is tightened is not transmitted to the soldering point.
3. The welding pin has a quadrangular shape, and the end portion shrinks and becomes thinner. When the welding hole is inserted, the contact area is increased, and the solder liquid is easily dissolved into the welding hole, which is not easy to be soldered.
4. The welding pin is made of copper alloy, and the welding pin has no dirt to ensure the long-term reliability of the welding.
5. Tin-plated solder pins for easy soldering.
6. With cooling channel.
7. The end of the welding pin shrinks and is easy to install.
The plug-in terminal block series combines an easy-to-operate pluggable connection with a rugged, universal screw for easy connection of various parts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principles of terminal block design
- Connector manufacturing requirements
- Terminal concept
- Advantages and disadvantages of various shieldi...
- Application of PCB terminal blocks in the field...
- Shield has the function of reducing interference
- Outdoor terminal box moisture protection measures
- Analyze the characteristics of the tension spring
- Metal stamping parts application field
- Hardware shrapnel function