Many different terminal devices or "hooks" are used to ensure the source of the tension of the tension spring. The tension spring works in the opposite direction to the compression spring. The compression spring acts in the reverse direction when the compression is applied, and the tension spring is stretched or pulled. Reverse action when opening.
When the ends of the tension spring are pulled apart, the spring will try to pull them back together, like a compression spring, which also absorbs and stores energy, but unlike compression springs, most tension springs are usually Under a certain degree of tension, even in the absence of any load, this initial tension determines the tightness of the tension spring coil without any load.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principles of terminal block design
- Connector manufacturing requirements
- Terminal concept
- Advantages and disadvantages of various shieldi...
- Application of PCB terminal blocks in the field...
- Shield has the function of reducing interference
- Outdoor terminal box moisture protection measures
- Metal stamping parts application field
- Advantages of plugging and unplugging terminals
- Hardware shrapnel function