In recent years, with the development of high-tech, miniaturization and high-performance electronic products, people are increasingly demanding connectors, and connector mold companies are facing increasingly high challenges and technical requirements. The requirements for connector manufacturing are mainly concentrated on:
First, it is necessary to have a high level of mold design. Because of the different shapes of the terminals, the connector has a structure. How to carry out reasonable design is very important. If the structure is unreasonable, the product will be unqualified;
Second, high-precision equipment, connector terminals require high precision processing equipment, foreign equipment accuracy can reach ± 0.002mm, and general domestic equipment can only reach ± 0.01mm;
Third, it is a good processing basic process. A good connector mold requires a perfect combination of design, equipment and process. At the same time, this equipment has higher requirements for matching and technical barriers. Guosheng uses advanced CNC surface grinding, automatic optical curve grinding, slow wire cutting, machining center and other equipment combinations for production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principles of terminal block design
- Terminal concept
- Advantages and disadvantages of various shieldi...
- Application of PCB terminal blocks in the field...
- Shield has the function of reducing interference
- Outdoor terminal box moisture protection measures
- Analyze the characteristics of the tension spring
- Metal stamping parts application field
- Advantages of plugging and unplugging terminals
- Hardware shrapnel function