The terminal is a component that connects the battery to the external conductor. In electrical engineering, the terminal refers to the terminal, which is also called the terminal. The type is divided into single hole, double hole, socket, hook, etc., from material, copper plating, copper galvanizing, Copper, aluminum, iron, etc., their role mainly to transmit electrical signals or conductive.
The terminal block is a kind of accessory product for realizing electrical connection. It is divided into the category of connectors in the industry. With the increasing degree of industrial automation and the increasingly strict and precise industrial control requirements, the use of terminal blocks is gradually increasing. With the development of the electronics industry, the use of terminals has become more and more, and more and more types, the most widely used in addition to PCB board terminals, there are hardware terminals, nut terminals, spring terminals and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principles of terminal block design
- Connector manufacturing requirements
- Advantages and disadvantages of various shieldi...
- Application of PCB terminal blocks in the field...
- Shield has the function of reducing interference
- Outdoor terminal box moisture protection measures
- Analyze the characteristics of the tension spring
- Metal stamping parts application field
- Advantages of plugging and unplugging terminals
- Hardware shrapnel function