1. Material selection: The shield cover requires high stability, so the selection of materials should pay attention to the selection of medium and high TG plates.
2, the control of the thickness of the ink: for thick copper shield, the line is easy to expose copper red, so need to do two soldering to thicken the thickness of green oil.
3. Control of quality: The high reliability of the shield requires stricter quality control, including AOI of the inner layer, copper thickness test of the plating, AOI of the outer layer, electrical performance test, reliability test, etc., for each The control of the links is interlocking and indispensable.
4. Control of copper thickness: In the case of the same line width design, the thicker the copper (ie, 2OZ is thicker than 1OZ), the larger the current can be carried, so the shielding cover has special requirements for copper thickness, according to the field of shielding application. Different, copper thickness requirements are also different.
- Process Standard For Precision Terminals
- The Classification And Application Of The Butto...
- Key Points For Marking Terminals And Specific C...
- Technical Requirements For Shrapnel
- What Are The Characteristics Of Conventional Te...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Precision Mold ...
- The Reason Why The Terminal Block Is Hot
- Assembly Of Pots And PCBs
- Spring Plate Application
- Principle Of The Shield