1) Material: brass, bronze, low carbon steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, iron. When producing precision terminals, we will use high quality materials. The strict screening of materials also ensures that the precision terminals meet the purchaser's requirements. standard.
2) Thickness: 0.3-0.6 mm thickness standard is generally specified by the customer, and the industry is generally 0.3-0.6 mm, which is also for better and other accessories applications.
3) Surface treatment: galvanizing (white zinc plating, color zinc plating, black zinc plating), nickel plating, gold plating material selection is very important, and the metal plating of the surface is also an important step, which also guarantees us The life of precision terminals.
4) Packing: General export carton, according to the buyer's requirements, precision packaging, packaging care, can also guarantee our convenience in transportation and sales.
5) Standard: It can be produced according to the drawings provided by customers, and produced according to the requirements of customers. This is the standard of our service. The more intimate and differentiated service can meet the requirements of customers.
6) Product use: wiring, terminals for mobile phones, computers, instruments, and so on.
7) Production process: feeding → stamping → plating → inspection → packaging → shipping.
Next: No Information
- The Classification And Application Of The Butto...
- Key Points For Marking Terminals And Specific C...
- Technical Requirements For Shrapnel
- What Are The Characteristics Of Conventional Te...
- High Quality Shields To Meet These Material Req...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Precision Mold ...
- The Reason Why The Terminal Block Is Hot
- Assembly Of Pots And PCBs
- Spring Plate Application
- Principle Of The Shield