What are the technical requirements for the production of metal stamping and drawing parts?
The shape of the drawing part should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, and it should be deep-drawn as much as possible. For parts that need to be drawn many times, under the premise of ensuring the necessary surface quality, the inner and outer surfaces should be allowed to have traces that may be produced during the drawing process. Under the premise of ensuring the assembly requirements, the side wall of the deep drawing should be allowed to have a certain slope. The dimensioning of the deep-drawing parts should indicate the guaranteed outer dimension or the inner dimension, and the inner and outer dimensions cannot be marked at the same time. For deep-drawn parts with steps, the dimension in the height direction should generally be based on the bottom.
If the upper part is the reference, the height dimension is not easy to guarantee. Apply dry film lubricant (main components: nitrocellulose, oily alkyd resin, plasticizer, extreme pressure agent and other additives) on the surface of the die to reduce the frictional resistance between the material and the surface of the die during the deformation process, so that the material It is easier to flow from the deformation zone to the force transmission zone. The final two processes in the original process (i.e. forming and deep drawing, flanging process) are merged and integrated into one process (forming and flanging), so that the processing steps of the part are not increased, thus effectively controlling processing cost. Reasonable preventive measures such as reasonable convex and concave die fillets, adding appropriate heat treatment procedures and applying lubricant on the surface of the concave die can improve the success rate of stainless steel drawing parts.
What are the key points for the selection of metal stamping and drawing parts?
1. The parallelism of the upper and lower surfaces of the die base should meet the requirements, and the parallelism is usually grade 4.
2. The selected or planned die base must be adapted to the relevant dimensions of the working table and slider of the selected press, and necessary checks should be carried out.
3. The mold base materials usually use HT200 and HT250, or Q235 and Q255 layout steel. For the mold base of large-scale fine molds, cast steel ZG35 and ZG45 are used.
4. The distance between the guide sleeve and guide post device holes of the upper and lower die bases must be the same, and the accuracy is usually required to be less than ±0.02mm; The lower plane is straight, and when the sliding guide post and guide bush are installed, the straightness is usually grade 4.
5. The die base selected or designed for the tensile part must be adapted to the relevant dimensions of the table and the slider of the selected press, and the necessary checks must be made. For example, the minimum outline size of the lower die holder should be at least 40-50mm larger on each side than the size of the leakage hole on the press table.
6. Try to use the standard mold base, and the type and specification of the standard mold base determine the type and specification of the upper and lower mold bases. If you need to design your own die base, the diameter of the circular die base should be 30-70mm larger than the diameter of the concave formwork, the length of the rectangular die base should be 40-70mm larger than the length of the concave formwork, and its width can be slightly larger or equal to the width of the concave formwork . The thickness of the mold base can be determined with reference to the standard mold base, which is generally 1.0 to 1.5 times the thickness of the concave template to ensure sufficient strength and rigidity.
Scan QR Code To Follow BOSI Official Account
Always know the latest free proofing benefits
Learn more about the latest news
Germany imported equipment, Rapid proofing technology
CNC Micro Equipment - Metal Shrapnel Proofing
What material is generally used for the shielding cover?
How to correctly process precision metal stamping parts and precautions in the production process of stamping dies?
The importance of precision metal shields to shield EMI
Quick proofing of shielding cover
Accuracy 0.01mm, flatness 0.02mm, imported German CNC micro-proofing machine, one day proofing saves mold opening
5g shielding case
easy to tin, automatic packaging without oxidation.
Precision Shield Case